Tuesday, March 18, 2008

LOVE: Continue to love and be loved

LOVE: Continue to Love and be loved!

Last night, after a long and tiring day I had a great time browsing the old newsletter from our church and I’ve red this cool article from our Daddy Paul, here are some insights from the article selected from Wayfarers;

If I decorate my house perfectly with plaid bows,
Strands of twinkling lights and shiny balls
But do not show love to my family…
I am just another decorator.

If I slave away in the kitchen baking dozens of cookies
Preparing gourmet meals and arranging a beautifully decked table at meal time
But do not show love to my family…
I am just another cook.

If I work at the kitchen,
Carol in the nursing home and give all that I have to charity,
But do not show love to the family…
It profits me nothing.

Love stops the cooking to hug a child;
Love sets aside the decorating to kiss a husband.
Love is kind, despite being harried and tired.
Love doesn’t give only to those who are able to give in return,
But rejoices in giving to those who can’t.
Love bears, love believes, love hopes, love endures, love never fails.

You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.

As I finished reading the article I wasn’t aware that my tears running into my face. At the end of it all, I’ve realized that it feels so good when we continue to LOVE and be loved. (“,). EXPRESS YOUR LOVE TO OTHERS before it’s too late.

No comments: